Wednesday, February 21, 2018

February 21, 2018 - Bad Mayonesa


Fetch, well this week was awesome and was a little difficult at the same time. Altiro I am just going to explain the email title. So on Saturday me and my boy Elder Gavilànez are going back to the house at night and we were really hungry, we had not eaten anything all day so we decided to go and buy a churrasco (street sandwich) from a lady on the side of the street. It was SUPER cheap so we thought it was a steal. Come to find out it was relay cheap because the mayonesa was bad, so she was selling them to get rid of them. So all Saturday night and Sunday my companion and I were in the bathroom. There was a cagefight in our stomachs against the meat and the mayonesa, and we were the losers. And to make the story even better, it was stake conference on Sunday and we arrived late because we were in the bathroom, so overall great weekend!
OK but the people. So on Saturday Camila was baptized!! We were so happy for her, it was a great baptismal service and the spriit was super strong, Alex, a young man in our ward, baptized her, it was great! I confirmed Camila a member of the church on Sunday in Stake Conference, and after she was confirmed, the entire room felt happier, the Spirit was there as well, overall, besides the bad mayo, it was a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This weekend is going to be great sa well. NIco, the boy we have been teaching gets baptized on Saturday and he is super excited as well, and he chose me to baptize him so this will be the first time I am actually going to get in the water for a baptism in my mission, all of the other baptisms members have done them, so I am a little nervous as well! As well this Saturday, hermano Uber will be getting baptized, after a year of listening to the missionaries, and he is super pumped as well, which makes me and my comp super pumped wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo! We have also had a great week of finding new people to teach and to bring them to church and to Christ, as I always say, I love the mission!
Yesterday my companion was almost robbed, this dude came up to us and wanted his watch. My comp just stood there, so the dude took his pens and ran away, so it was like a mini robbery, but all is good in the hood! I love the mission, I have learned so much and grown closer to my Savior in a way that I never imagined before, I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Tilghman

2 Kings 6:8-17







No comments:

Post a Comment