Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February 28, 2018 - NO


Hello my friends how are you all doing, well this week was super busy for us and a ton of weird stories also took place, so this will be an exciting email!
So Saturday was nuts. We had to meet up from some divisions that we had on Friday down in San Bernardo, in the south part of our mission, and then we had to go back to our sector because we had the baptism of Nico! Nico is the little boy that we have been teaching and it was so fun to see his baptism, he asked me to baptize him, which is also the first time I have done that in my mission, usually a member of our ward does the actually baptizing, but Nico wanted me to do his! So I do not know who was more nervous, me or him, but it all worked out great! I was so excited for him to see him finally come to become a member of the Church, it was a nice and pleasant baptismal service, and his entire family was there to support him. Right after the baptism we went to bishops house to eat lunch with him and talk about the things of the wrad, so that we could get all organized with what our goals and the goals of bishop are and how we can work together!
So Part 2 of Saturday was that our investigators Regina and Uber got married! They had their wedding in the chapel at night time, so we hurried and ran over, because I was also the witness for their marriage, so I had to sign the papers, aka, I was the best man!!!!!!!! So that was freaking dope. It was a great wedding, the members really helped out with decorating the chapel and getting the food and everything prepared, it was a great wedding. I was sweating bullets for about an hour because some of my legal paperwork was weird and I thought they were not going to let me be the witness and that the wedding was going to get called off, but no! It all was good so we are good. And on Sunday, Uber got baptized in the afternoon, so overall it was one of the best weekends of my mission.
Ok so scary and funny story of the week. So last night we are chilling in our house the 4 of us just talking about our day and our lives and all of the sudden there is a knock on our door which was super weird because it was likt 10:30 at night. My companion opens the door and there is an old guy standing there with a crazy look on his face and he tells us to leave the house so that he can come inside. We all looked at each other and my companion says "NO HAVE A NICE NIGHT". So we were almost robbed last night, but my companion was a legend and polietly told the guy to get lost, so he did not rob us wooooohooooooooo!
The misson is great, remember guys do not open the door to weird, old, bearded men who have one hand behind their back asking to go inside your house!

Love,
Elder Tilghman

Mosiah 13














No comments:

Post a Comment